SRJC employees can reserve campus facilities for District events, subject to availability of space and services (and approval by the building lead, if applicable).
To initiate a reservation, log into the Event Management System (EMS) below using your SRJC login credentials. Please read all options and follow the prompts to submit your request. Incomplete requests may result in a processing delay.
EVENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (EMS) ONLINE RESERVATION PORTAL
EVENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (EMS) TRAINING GUIDE - INTERNAL USER
APPLICATION DUE DATES AND PROCESSING
Applications are processed in the order they are received and availability is based upon District classes and activities.
- Online reservation portal for the use of facilities in Spring will be available online in early November. Confirmed District Permits for the use of facilities will be issued starting mid-November.
- Online reservation portal for the use of facilities in Summer and Fall will be available online in late March. Confirmed District Permits for the use of facilities will be issued starting in April.
REQUIRED FORMS TO BE DELIVERED TO COMMUNITY AND CONTRACT EDUCATION:
Please review the following forms and attach to your reservation request in EMS if applicable:
- Co-Sponsorship Application (if you are hosting an event with an external organization)
- Beer and Wine Authorization Form (events serving beer and wine only)
- Fundraising Activity Form
- Confirm receipt and approval of Event Coordinator Responsibilities