SRJC Community Education Traffic Violator School offers you two ways to keep your traffic citation off your DMV and insurance records!
- DMV approved 8 hours (English only)
- Saturdays, 8am-5pm, in Santa Rosa (1 class a month)
- See list of classes under Safety category
- Call (707) 527-4444 - pre-registration required for all classes
Online Classes too!
- 8 hours (English only)
- DMV licensed classes for all California counties
Our office location:
Building C, Analy Village, SRJC's Santa Rosa Campus
Office Hours: Monday through Friday* 9:00am-12:30pm and 1:30pm-5:00pm
(* closed on Fridays during June and July)
Pre-registration required at Community Education office. Please bring (or fax) your court papers when you register. Students must be on time to class; latecomers will not be admitted and will not receive refunds. Please bring to class your court papers, a pen or pencil, and a photo ID. Upon successful completion of the eight hour class, the instructor will give you a SRJC Traffic Violator Completion Form for your records only. Within three business days, SRJC Traffic Violator School will electronically notify the appropriate courts and DMV that the student successfully completed the course.