Be the first to find out about new promotions, classes, registration dates, and more, and stay up to date with Community Education by joining our FREE email list!
NEW Instructors Wanted!
Community Education is looking for enthusiastic and knowledgeable instructors. If you have professional experience or new ideas you would like us to consider, complete the proposal form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View our Partner Programs Catalog
Community Ed students can now utilize the Santa Rosa Junior College Libraries.
Procedures for Community Education Borrowers
Community Education Borrowers must sign up for a Community Education Borrower library card at Doyle or Mahoney Circulation desks. The CEB library card is only valid for the current semester in which the student is enrolled in a Community Education class. The patron must provide a picture ID and proof of enrollment. The patron must show a valid picture ID with each use of the CEB library card.
The libraries will use the SR Web portal to create an SID number and pin code for the patron (https://portal.santarosa.edu/SRWeb/SR_SIDrequest.aspx).
The libraries will authenticate patron in SA system – in order to give the patron 1 hour computer use per day.
Community Education Borrower
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must NOT have any overdue fines – borrowing privileges will be reinstated once the fines are paid
- Maximum 3 items checked out at any one time (books or compact discs)
- Two renewals per item (no renewal if there is a Hold on item)
- 1 hour computer use, per day
- Has access to Community Education Borrower material placed on Reserve by a Community Education Instructor
- Subject to the same fine schedule as SRJC students
- These limited library borrowing privileges are included in the CE class fee, which the patron pays to Community Education.
- No interlibrary loan privileges; laptops, iPads, calculators or Reserve material placed on reserve for registered SRJC Students