Camp EDMO™ at SRJC
Summer day camp programs for Pre-K to 8th graders* on SRJC's Santa Rosa and Petaluma campuses.
*Leader in Training (LIT) program available for entering 9th - 12th graders.
At Camp EDMO™, Pre-K-8th grade kids develop their creative capacity, unleash their inner scientists and technologists, and plumb the mysteries of the natural world.
Campers immerse themselves in STEAM-infused activities (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, & Math), and are inspired to accept themselves and others. They push their boundaries with confidence and act with kindness and compassion. This entire experience is the product of the EDMO Method™ we have been perfecting since 2004.
Kids will love it, and they’ll learn from it. Learn More about Camp EDMO™
Camp EDMO™ at SRJC
Camp EDMO™ in Santa Rosa
Our central Santa Rosa location couldn't be any more inviting! SRJC's spacious campus boasts park-like grounds and beautiful buildings. The higher education setting is the perfect landscape for letting campers know that anything is possible.
2019 Camp Dates: June 3 – July 19, by the week (no camp week of July 1-5).
Camp EDMO™ in Petaluma
Step right into SRJC Petaluma's modern classrooms, perfect for project ideation and creation. The enormous outside green space is also great for rallies and rec. This college setting can make every camper's dreams come true.
2019 Camp Dates: June 3 – July 12, by the week (no camp week of July 1-5).
More about Camp EDMO™
At Camp EDMO™, there’s a maker-infused science, tech and nature program for every stage of your child’s evolution, from Pre-K to 8th grade.
- EDMO Junior: It starts with the youngest campers (PreK - Kinder). While they play, create, and make friends, they get used to routines and absorb SEL skills.
- EDMO Prime and EDMO Max: During grades 1-4, when kids start growing into their own identities, we give them a platform to experiment, define what they love to do, express emotions and form deeper friendships.
- EDMO Pro: In 5th - 8th grades, when campers are ready to take the plunge, EDMO Pro lets them choose a passion and explore it with deep focus.
- Leader in Training (LIT) Program: Entering 9th - 12th graders can build leadership and facilitation skills. Camp EDMO's LIT program focuses on team bonding and a deepened sense of responsibility.
At the core of the entire experience is something we call The EDMO Method™. Developed in partnership with the staff at the Greater Good Science Center at UC Berkeley, our method introduces campers to positive mindsets that lead to positive skills that, over time, blossom into positive character traits.
Kids learn and grow fastest when they’re enjoying themselves. That’s why we make camp irresistibly fun. Each week is packed with theme days and dress-up days. Each day is loaded with camp rallies, songs and cheers for younger campers, and hipper fun for older EDMO Pro campers. Our magnificent instructors and staff are the ringleaders. These inspiring young people exude joy and warmth, serving as role models and champions for every single camper.
Voted “Best Summer Day Camp” by Bay Area Parent — 10 years running. Camp EDMO™ is accredited by the American Camp Association.
Camp EDMO™ is powered by Edventure More, a year-round 501(c)(3) non-profit enrichment organization. 5% of camp proceeds and 100% of donations support camp scholarships and subsidize the cost of maker-infused science, technology and nature programs in schools.
* $100 savings for new Santa Rosa, Petaluma, and Novato locations only, based on enrollment in 2+ weeks per camper. Offer cannot be combined with any other First-Time or Referral Discounts and is subject to availability.