Santa Rosa Junior College’s (SRJC’s) Workforce Training Program has served the immediate training needs of Sonoma County employers by providing assessment, on-site customized training, seminars, and workshops. The reputation of Santa Rosa Junior College’s Workforce Training is one of innovation, collaboration, and responsiveness and it is a reputation that has been earned through the countless partnerships with employers, the successful retention of employees, and the increased productivity of the regional workforce.
Workforce Training specializes in developing customized performance-based training packages that provide immediate support to the employer. Our customized training and educational programs are built to respond to your organization quickly–whenever and wherever assistance is needed. Programs can range from short-term seminars to long-term educational training programs. Customized training programs can take place at the workplace, in classrooms or labs, or in the field. Training can be offered during the day, evening, weekday, and weekend. All training can be customized to be flexible and to assist your staff in specific skill acquisition so your organization does not “skip a beat.”
Workforce Training instructors are subject matter experts in the discipline and industry they represent. All instructors remain ahead of industry trends and advancements through continued professional development, instruction, and involvement with associations. Allow our experienced educators, lecturers, motivational speakers and trainers to assist you in shaping your business.
The Department of Labor Statistics and Labor Bureau Statistics both conclude that a skilled workforce participating in career and technical education training is key to promoting economic growth. Companies looking to gain a competitive economic advantage understand that retention and productivity requires actively leveraging the skills and education of their workforce–the most important element of an organization. Allow SRJC’s Workforce Training to be the key to stimulate your organization’s growth and to remain competitive locally, domestically, and internationally.
Workforce Training is offered by the Office of Community Education and Workforce Training; a Division of Career and Technical Education.
SRJC’s Workforce Training Program mission is serve as the premiere customized workforce training and skill development solution in Sonoma County. Workforce Training is committed to provide:
- The highest quality training and education experience;
- The most relevant, flexible, and timely skill development programs; and
- The most comprehensive professional development available in the region.
Workforce Training will accomplish our mission through:
- Comprehensive pre-training assessment with employee skills assessment to develop the foundation for the training program;
- Development and administration of flexible results-oriented trainings designed specifically to meet your organizations unique workforce needs;
- Incorporate company culture, processes, and systems into the curriculum for the greatest results; and
- Building a partnership with your organization that is grounded on achieving meaningful outcomes through creative solutions, combining expertise and resources, joint-planning for long-term success